Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturn is a Stage Whore

THANK U 2 EVERYONE who came 2 the CD release show last night! U guys made it an absolutely unforgettable night for both me and Tim Kaye. The place was JAM PACKED, we had a turn out of almost 200 people, and we couldn't have asked for a more enthusiastic, energetic or supportive crowd.

Last night I realized again why it is I'm pursuing this career. Sure, I LOVE music, that's a given. Music is my life, always has been my life, I've always written and I'm pretty sure I always will. But that in itself wouldn't be enough 4 me 2 go through the toil of pursuing this independently. Last night on stage, I felt home. I mean I really felt home. I loved every second of it. Even though there were major sound issues (I couldn't hear myself half the time, the band couldn't hear me so some of the songs seemed kinda icky 2 us on stage) the crowd loved it and I loved them. I have to say having a band makes a whole helluva lot of difference. I don't think I can ever go back to not performing with one now. The energy was just ... overwhelming.

I'm fucking stoked. This being the first rung of a very long and twisting ladder, I really feel like there's nowhere to go but up! So, 2 everyone who came and saw what a whore I am 4 the stage, keep coming back cuz I'll keep givin' it up!

Gettin' high in 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home